Best Steam Games and Demographics Steam games are online games that can be downloaded, bought and...0
Hey Peenoise! Kumusta po kayo dyan? Watch first-ever Wallet Codes video with Dota 2 Goddess, Lorelyn...0
No Credit Card? No Problem!!! Load na sa paboritong tindahan dahil, 1 Day FLASH SALE po ang Steam...0
Terms & ConditionsBack to homepage
- You must only useWalletCodesto make purchases by using your own mobile account. The supported network and allowed price points will be displayed on the site.
- If you lose your SIM card or mobile phone or if your mobile account has otherwise been compromised, you must alert your service provider immediately so that it can block your account from being used for WalletCodes purchases. FISB will not be liable for any unauthorized purchases made by someone else using your account.
- By using WalletCodes, you acknowledge that:
a. Transactions made through WalletCodes cannot be repudiated after being initiated;
b. You are solely liable for use of your mobile account or payment instrument and that FISB shall have no liability to you or any third party for any unauthorized use or access of WalletCodes through your mobile account or payment instrument;
c. You are responsible for any taxes, duties, currency exchange fees, data charges and related charges on purchases made by you using WalletCodes;
d. FISB may decline to accept a transaction you initiated through WalletCodes for any reason, and that, should this occur, FISB shall not be liable to you or any third parties;
e. You consent to be contacted by FISB, and to receive notices electronically, including but not limited to by text message, from FISB. You agree that FISB may make any notices that may be required by law to make in electronic format. These communications will be deemed to be in writing and received by you when sent to you.
- You may not:
a. Use WalletCodes in any way that violates any applicable law or for any unlawful purpose
b. Attempt to harm, disrupt, or otherwise engage inactivities that diminish WalletCodes, FISB’s websites, or the Service;
c. Interfere with any other person’s use of WalletCodes;
d. Misrepresent your identity or impersonate any person for any reason whatsoever;
e. Attempt to gain access to any accounts, computers or networks related to WalletCodes without any authorization for any reason whatsoever;
f. Attempt to obtain any data through any means from WalletCodes, until and unless we intend to provide or make it available to you;
g. Attempt to charge others to use WalletCodes either directly or indirectly;
h. Use WalletCodes for defaming, abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights of others;
i. Use WalletCodes to purchase any material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights to such material or have received all necessary consents;
j. Use WalletCodes to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses for purposes which may or may not breach the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, 2010 and / or any other relevant privacy laws;
k. Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, copy, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software used or provided by WalletCodes.
Disputes and error handling
5. If you are dissatisfied with any of the service purchased using WalletCodes, or if you believe that you have been charged in error, you should contact FISB directly at
email@example.com to attempt to resolve the issue. You agree to submit any dispute arising out of this at a settlement before filing any legal action;
6. You must not make any false or misleading statements when filing, or during the subsequent investigation of a dispute;
7. We will investigate all disputes and make reasonable efforts to resolve them on behalf of the Subscribers. Ultimate resolution of such disputes shall be at FISB’s sole discretion.
Copyright, Trademark, and Intellectual Property
8. If you purchase content using WalletCodes, it is exclusively for your personal consumption. You have no right to reproduce it for any reason, including for distribution;
9. Intellectual Property Rights unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property rights, industrial, all property rights or other proprietary rights relating to items available through the Service, which compose it or incorporated herein, including Content, but apart from the Files, are held by WalletCodes or its partners. Use of the Service does not grant you any rights to
intellectual property rights therein. So you cannot, under any circumstances, reproduce, modify, transmit, publish, adapt, on any medium whatsoever, by any means whatsoever, or exploit in any manner that is not expressly provided for in herein, all or part of the Content or the Service.
10. You are solely responsible for your use of the Service. You agree to indemnify WalletCodes and / or FISB for any damages (including any award WalletCodes and / or FISB may have to pay to third parties or any charges or fees that would be incurred for his defense) that WalletCodes and / or could suffer as a result of your use of the Service and/or non-compliance with these terms and conditions herein contained.
11. FISB’s websites and services provided under the terms and conditions therefrom, are provided on an “As Is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we make no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied regarding the websites, WalletCodes and FISB’s service or any application or documentation.
12. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and FISB, and supersede and cancel all prior and contemporaneous agreements, claims, representations, and understandings. No modification or amendment of this Agreement will be binding on you and FISB unless set forth in writing signed by FISB.
13. FISB reserve the right to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. You can find the most recent version on our website. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.