Can you imagine this: The steam store is currently on its seasonal sale and all of your coveted games are 50% off, but you lack the funds to purchase the games.
You have no Paypal account, and mom and dad won’t let you use their credit card just for your video games. We’ve all been there but now you can buy Steam Wallet Codes using Globe Load or Smart Load. Yes, using your globe or smart load you can purchase wallet codes. It’s now easier and quicker to buy that game you’ve always wanted, even skins and in-game cosmetics!
Visit wallet-codes.com/ph/steam-wallet-codes, then choose your desired amount. Pick your network provider and input your phone number and email.
You will then receive a text message where you need to input TAC (Transaction Code) for payment confirmation.
Note: You only have five minutes to input the code. After that your TAC code will be invalid so you’ll need to redo the steps.
After your payment has been confirmed, you will receive an email and text message with the Wallet Code.
Go to your Steam account and click on “Add a game” which is located at the bottom right of the screen, then “Activate a Product” on Steam.
Just click on “Next” then “I agree.”
Input or copy-paste your code for activation.
Congrats, your steam code should be activated now and will be shown on your account!
Here are some commonly asked questions.
What if I don’t have any load?
- In exchange for the wallet codes, we would need your Smart or Globe load.
Are there hidden charges or recurring fees after purchase?
- No. What you see on the total amount should be the only amount that is deducted on your account. We are very transparent with the charges that will be deducted from your load.
What if I have a postpaid account? Can I make a purchase?
- Yes, as long as you have enough credit on your postpaid account and as long as it is active.
I am not in the Philippines but I have Globe or Smart load. Can I still buy wallet codes?
- Yes, as long as you have enough credit in your account.
Can I purchase using other networks?
- No. We can only transact with Globe and Smart users.
What countries are available for this method?
- Mostly the Philippines but if you have a Globe or Smart account (provided that you have signal in your area or country) you can definitely use this method.
What items can you purchase?
- Any items or games, as long as it is on steam.
Is there a limit of wallet-code I can purchase using Globe or Smart load?
- There is no limit of wallet codes you can purchase.
How many days does the code expire?
- There is no expiration date for the code. It will only expire when used.
Can I give the wallet-code to my friend?
- Yes. You can send him the wallet-code and he can activate it on his account. Any wallet-code that you purchased can be added to any Steam account, as long as they have the code.
I had a problem with the purchase and my wallet codes were marked as invalid on my steam account.
- You can contact us here
Be sure to provide the transaction number which was provided on the email. Our team will assist you with any trouble or problem you might encounter.